DGAP-News:Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG: Completed transfer of ~4,100 mobile sites in second and final tranche to Telxius
DGAP-News: Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG / Key word(s): Disposal Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG: Completed transfer of ~4,100 mobile sites in second and final tranche to Telxius 02.08.2021 / 17:52 The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
Munich, 2 August 2021 Telefónica Deutschland: Completed transfer of ~4,100 mobile sites in second and final tranche to Telxius On 8 June 2020, Telefónica Deutschland announced a comprehensive agreement with Telxius Telecom S.A. (Telxius) on the spin-off and sale of the operations of its passive infrastructure on c. 10,100 mobile sites in two tranches for a total purchase price of EUR 1.5 billion. (Link to news) Today, in execution of the obligations under the agreement, the two companies have completed the full transfer of the ownership of shares in Telefónica Germany Zweite Mobilfunk Standortgesellschaft mbH which owns the 4,062 rooftop sites and 18 tower sites of the second and final tranche to Telxius. As agreed, the total purchase price of EUR 604 million for the above sites will be paid in two instalments, 85% of the purchase price in H2 2021 and the remaining 15% in Q3 2025. Further information: Telefónica Deutschland Investor Relations Georg-Brauchle-Ring 50 D-80992 München t +49 (0)89 2442-1010 f +49 (0)89 2442-2000 e firstname.lastname@example.org
02.08.2021 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de
Language: English Company: Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG Georg-Brauchle-Ring 50 80992 München Germany Phone: +49 (0)89 24 42 0 Internet: www.telefonica.de ISIN: DE000A1J5RX9 WKN: A1J5RX Listed: Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange EQS News ID: 1223431 MDAX TecDAX End of News DGAP News Service